Defending the virtues of liberty, free markets, and civilization... plus some commentary on the passing scene.

Freedom's Fidelity

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Gay Pride Parade

Yes, I've wondered the same thing, isn't any parade at least a little bit gay? I think so.

The lady and I never miss the Chicago Gay Pride Parade, there are few things more amusing than spending a summer day drinking beer with friends and getting sensory overload in the form of colors and people watching.

Oh my... the people watching!

I took a bunch of pictures this year, about 175, to help a friend with his annual gay pride parade photo gallery project. I'll post a link when he completes the 2006 version, but for now, here's a preview:

George Takai was the Grand Marshall:


Not many good looking blonds in the parade:


No exception above, that's a man!


Colors everywhere, and so many people on rooftops and balconies.

Even the local lumber company was representin'



I'll throw up a link when the gallery is complete. Much, much more to follow.

Happy 4th of July!

Site 



                                                                                                                                                                             Meter Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
 
 
Pauls234@sbcglobal.net