Defending the virtues of liberty, free markets, and civilization... plus some commentary on the passing scene.

Freedom's Fidelity

Friday, July 29, 2005

...With Affection, to the Men We Used to Be

Every day I think I am finally going to finish up at least one of my current half finished posts and every day I don't get to it, mostly due to work pressure, and partially due to an inability to organize my thoughts.

So, I'm just going to link what is probably my favorite blog post of all time. It was written about 15 months ago, and I have probably read it 7-10 times since then. Some recent conversations brought it back to my mind so I re-read it, and again took something new from it. It seems on each re-read it gets better and deeper. It should not be surprising that the author is Wretchard at the Belmont Club.

Here it is, enjoy.

Site 



                                                                                                                                                                             Meter Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
 
 
Pauls234@sbcglobal.net