Defending the virtues of liberty, free markets, and civilization... plus some commentary on the passing scene.

Freedom's Fidelity

Tuesday, January 20, 2004

This Week's Carnival of the Capitalists

It seems that my A Tale of Two Quakes piece caused a bit of a stir at this week's Carnival of the Capitalists. I have to admit, loading this weeks C of C I had a feeling of excitement waiting to see my column linked. But it was an immediate kick in the gut to continue scrolling down seeing that the first comment is a somewhat scathing one directed at me. Some interesting comments on earthquakes ensues as well me defending myself.

So check out this week's Carnival of the Capitalists, Alan K. Henderson's post on the relationship of Freedom and Prosperity in particular.

Site 



                                                                                                                                                                             Meter Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
 
 
Pauls234@sbcglobal.net