Defending the virtues of liberty, free markets, and civilization... plus some commentary on the passing scene.

Freedom's Fidelity

Tuesday, December 02, 2003

Thanks Blogger!

I've wanted to upgrade this blog for a while now but Blogger's online pay system for this has been down. I sent an email to tech support and they upgraded me for free. You'll notice the add is gone, not sure exactly what else they gave me, maybe some space to upload images etc. We'll have to see. Thanks guys, it's gestures like that that make people like me loyoal customers.

Site 



                                                                                                                                                                             Meter Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
 
 
Pauls234@sbcglobal.net