Defending the virtues of liberty, free markets, and civilization... plus some commentary on the passing scene.

Freedom's Fidelity

Monday, December 15, 2003

Great Day!!

The Packers won, the Vikings and Seahawks lost. Brett Favre played great. Saddam Hussein was captured hiding in a dirt hole in the ground, though he was armed he gave up without a fight. I watched footage of him looking like a scraggly old hobo, getting checked for lice with those grade school nurse chopstick looking things and I loved it all.

On top of all this the little lady and I spent quality time hosting my parents and grandparents for the day and were able to enjoy all of the above with them, but most of all we enjoyed their company.

There's much I need to read tonight, and I'll get to it and put together some thoughts, but that will happen later this week.... As for today though, what else could I ask for? WHAT A GREAT FUCKING DAY!!

Site 



                                                                                                                                                                             Meter Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
 
 
Pauls234@sbcglobal.net