Defending the virtues of liberty, free markets, and civilization... plus some commentary on the passing scene.

Freedom's Fidelity

Tuesday, July 01, 2003

Reading and blogging has been non-existent for me the last week or so, busy at work and had a great long weekend in San Diego. 26 years old, plus summer in Chicago does not equal the best time to start a blog I suppose, too many things to do..... In anycase, San Diego was an amazing trip, we got a quick tour of the city, ate lunch downtown, hit the beaches, went camping in the mountains, had a blast at a house party, spent the next day on an incredibly pristine lake surrounded on all sides by mountains, it truly felt like God's country.

After that we cleaned up and had nice dinner at Ruth's Steak house, then saw Evan Dando and the Lemonheads in an intimate setting called the Belly Up. I never flipped on the news or purchased a newspaper (though I considered it once). I can't remember the last time that happened, and I'm glad it did. What a vacation!

Thanks to Joe, Toni, Will, and Tiffany for being great hosts, great people and giving us an incredible extended weekend, I couldn't have asked for anything better. I hope to be back soon!

Site 



                                                                                                                                                                             Meter Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
 
 
Pauls234@sbcglobal.net